Monday, February 18, 2008

A Wild West Thank You!


This is a thank you card I made today for a wonderful couple that our family knows. Since our twins have been born, they have been so supportive and helpful to all of us! A week or so ago, the husband came over in a pinch all by himself to watch my three kids for me! He brought his grandson, who is Parker's age and they know each other. But I thought it so tremendous for the man to go extra mile for me and even change diapers! I also made a batch of chocolate chip cookes to be delivered to him tomorrow with the card. Don't you just love these little penguins?? This is part of a new set released from The Cat's Pajamas. I could not wait to ink them up and play with them a bit!

It's been a while since I've posted. We've all had multiple viral illnesses and life just got in the way a bit. Hope to be back on track now!

No comments: