Friday, January 18, 2008

Giving Blogging a Try....

Well, after much blog stalking and persuasion from my fellow blogger friend, Andi, I'm giving blogging a try! I originally thought that a blog would be a good way for our family and friends to keep up with us and what we are doing. Since having twins 2 years ago, I get constant complaints from family and friends that they don't get enough updated pictures or information on us... so this will be fun! I have been stamping for years, but after becoming a Bellaholic, I'm finding that my creativity is blossoming and my stamping improving so that I would like to share my card-making and altered projects with everyone! Thanks for looking!

Sandie

1 comment:

deb said...

Your doing great! You have a great blog! I will put a link in mine to get here daily! Keep up the great work!
hugz