Friday, January 18, 2008

Glideabella Goes Periwinkle




I made this card for my blogger friend, Andi, who has been an inspiration to my card making and has given me confidence to start this blog and share my stamping! Check out her awesome blog at: http://craftsonawhim.com/!



This is my first Glideabella card and first kickstand card. I really like the kickstand layout!



Card Recipe:
Stamp(s): Glideabella - Stamping Bella, and Sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: Sugar Tree DP, Periwinkle, SU Brushed Silver and SU Shimmery White
Ink: SU Almost Amethyst, SU Silver Metallic Pencil and SU Barely Banana, SU Positively Pink
Embellishments: SU Silver ribbon, silver cord, Crystal Ice stickles, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new site! And I LOVE this card you did! I am very proud of you!

deb said...

My favorite Bella!! Must have something to do with MN!! Great job!!