Monday, November 17, 2008

Here comes Turkey Lurkey, Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!










I made these tonight for Paige and Mackenzie's preschool friends and teachers tomorrow. They will not have school next week, so tomorrow is the day! I certainly did not come up with these beautiful ideas myself, I have to give credit to Mercedes at: http://www.mercedesweber.blogspot.com/ for the turkey nuggets. She also has some totally cute pilgrims using punches too! Check it out! I also have to give credit to "klboling" on SCS for the peppermint pattie ideas! I CASE'd both of these talented ladies, they did a great job! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Shannon Roberts said...

OMGosh!! I luv these. Can I place an order please?? JK! Holy moly I would have to make like 50 with 5 boys !

Meli Palmer said...

So cute!!

Christi Flores said...

OMG how cute!! I love these!!

Lynn Put said...

These are too stinkin' cute!
TFS