Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Cosmo-Style











Wow, it's been over a month again since my last post! Where DOES the time go?! It goes to my three kids and the extra one I babysit!! lol In a nutshell, we've had one child fall and get 5 staples in her head, two baby showers and 1 bridal shower, another out-of-town scrapbooking party, plus PTO and PAC meetings for my son's school and the girls' school. It's been a crazy fall, but it's our favorite time of year! I love Halloween and the fall colors and the cooler weather! Although it's getting a bit cooler than I was ready for! It was 75 a week ago and today is 30! Yikes!!!


I've been doing a lot of hoarding lately of new stamps, now I need to find time to use them! I'm especially excited that I received my new Bellas today from Stamping Bella and can't wait to play with them! I got Tangled Stella, Tis-the-Season-to-be-Jolly Bella, Snowfight, and then 4 of the new Bittyblooms!!! They are so adorable! Anyway, I made a quick birthday card today with a Ghirardelli Chocolate Card Holder to go with it. I think it turned out pretty cute, this is one of my favorite color combos. I used red stickles on her shit and toes, because every Bella needs a good pedicure!


I also am posting a couple of pics of the kiddos from this weekend's Viking victory game!!! Yeah, go Vikes! It may not be pretty, but we have to take it where we can! This is how every Sunday is spent at our house during the NFL season! Everyone dressed in Vikings gear, lunch served "picnic" style in the living room watching the game, the kids with their trays, they love it! Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cute! Can I ask, who makes the designer paper you used on the "cosmo" cards? I'd love to get my hands on some!

Christi Flores said...

Your card is adorable!!!!

Sandie said...

Jenn, thanks for your comments. The designer paper is Creative Imaginations Signature Collections (#16915 Martini). I believe I bought it at Michael's, but here is the website too: www.creativeimaginations.us.

Debby said...

Well you are certainly a busy lady! Goodness don't know how you do it all. Your cards are super cute. Well done.

Danni said...

Cute card!!

Jenn said...

Thanks Sandie! I need to head to Michael's for a marker, so I'll look for the paper when I go.
Thanks for sharing!!!