Friday, September 26, 2008

Blog Candy Alert





Hello sistahs! I wanted to post this card as my entry into Cheribella's awesome blog candy contest! It is not the "traditional" Halloween card, but if you read my earlier post on this card, you will certainly understand!! ha ha ha!

So here are the rules/details for Cheri's blog candy contest:

1. You need to create anything for Halloween…card, candy bag, hat, etc, you decide.
2. Leave me a link so that I can check out your awesome creations. My real motivation here is to lift some of your ideas LOL.
3. You need to post a link to my blog on for all to see, including me.
4. All entries must be submitted no later than Saturday, September 27th at midnight and the winner will be posted on Sunday the 28th.
5. I thought I would be a little different here and let all of you choose the winning entry. Please let me know what all of you think of that idea. I could post images of all entries on Sunday the 28th and then the winner may not be posted until the 29th. Or we can go the usual way and draw a random number. Tell me what you think. Since this is my first time I am open to suggestions. THIS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO A RANDOM DRAWING TO MAKE ENTERING LESS DIFFICULT FOR EVERYONE…NO VOTING.
So far the prize consists of a full sheet of uncut rubber for “Any man in your Life”. You know how hard it can be to find any masculine stamps, well this is the perfect solution. Also, I have included a Fall glitter matstack of paper, 6 small sets of Halloween acrylic stamps, a six pack spool of fall color ribbons, a plastic pouch of flowers, some bling, and a small plastic divider that snaps shut from Archiver’s. I plan on stamping out some images to go along with this blog candy–but those will be a surprise. Since it’s still almost a week away who knows what I may add to this collection before the end of the contest.

Be sure to visit Cheri's blog at http://cheribella.wordpress.com/ to enter the contest and to leave her some comments on her awesome work! Cheri has always left the most wonderful comments on my blog, she's great! Thanks!

5 comments:

Danyel aka Nelliebella said...

That's so cute! Totally clever!

Danyel
aka Nelliebella
www.psychostamper.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good luck, love your card...hope you win.
Cheri

Meli Palmer said...

so, so SO clever. Love this. Fabulous job girl!

pescbrico said...

This sentiment is too funny! Great card! :) Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you found my blog on Michelle's! How funny that we both have Parker's and similar age too! Your blog has lots of fun stuff on it, so I'm glad you left a note for me so I could come check it out!! Your kids are all cuties and wow-- twins... I have 3, but at least mine were spread out a couple of years with each! :) Tori