Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My kids and our dog!



I just wanted to share these pics that my husband created with Photoshop. A little back history, since Parker was born, we have taken him, and then the girls too, to the State Fair every summer and get their caricatures done. We go to the same guy every year. I had put one of the pics on a shirt for DH for his birthday, he wore it the next time to the fair and the guy got a huge kick out of it. We think he does such an excellent job and has great detail. So this is all 5 that we have so far. It's neat to see the progression of the kids looks each year and what the guy sees in them each time. The next one is our dog, Loki, now 5 months, with a bunch of pictures since we got her at 8 weeks. She's grown from 8 pounds to 30!! She's such a beautiful dog and really coming along with her training and behavior, she's very smart! She loves to be with the family and cuddle. The vet said we should hook her up to a sled this winter and let her pull the kids around, she'd love it! I think it would be a hoot!

1 comment:

Amy Yang said...

The characitures are so cute. My mom did that one year with my brothers and I and she hung them in our hallway. I vividly remember them because I thought they were the coolest things :)