Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Babies, babies, what's in the water?!!!



I just wanted to share two cards I made tonight. One if for a co-worker of my DH who had a baby girl this week. The other is for a mom I know from the kids' Early Childhood/Preschool program. She is expecting her 4th in February. I also know two other ladies from the school who just had their 3rd babies, respectively. Whew! I'm also really excited to be on the Sunshine Committee at my Moms for Multiples group. The sunshine committee person is the one who sends out cards for new moms that join, moms that have their multiples, if someone is ill, in need of assistance, etc. I have Dubbatrubbabella and am working on some layouts to use for cards for births and/or birthdays, etc. Anyone have any good ideas to share?! I also have both Expectafellabella and Babyfellabella, so good choices for the group. I just love the baby stamps from Bella, like all the others... he he he! Thanks for looking! And thanks again for all the great comments!

6 comments:

Danyel aka Nelliebella said...

These are very cute. I especially love the peach and green one!

Danyel
aka Nelliebella
www.psychostamper.blogspot.com

Debby said...

Both are quite adorable! Kids are cute, beautiful dog. What more could a girl ask for.

Christi Flores said...

Both of your cards are adorable!!!

Shannon Roberts said...

So cute!!! I luv, luv the second one the ribbon is awesome! Your kiddos are super cute & the new doggie is Gorgeous!!! LUV YA!

Mae said...

Those are great. Very nice.

Mae

Meli Palmer said...

Love these. The ribbon really brightens them up. Fab-u-licious!