Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bella Birthday and Nugget Box




This is a card and nugget box I made for my next door neighbor whose birthday is tomorrow. She is such a wonderful person and I want to show her that her friendship has meant so much to me. She's the one who had to call 911 when I had my allergic reaction about a month ago and she took good care of me! She's helped out numerous times with watching the kids, giving a supportive shoulder to cry on, etc. I loved the cards I saw on SCS recently with this layout. I used stickles on each of the ladies, my favorite embellishment right now. And can you believe this is the only Happy Birthday stamp I have right now?! I love to make nugget boxes. This is the first time I used DP for the cover on the nuggets, instead of labels. It was so much easier and faster, plus I could match it to the paper I used for the card! All of the paper came from a pack I got somewhere. I love all the colors. Only problem, I think I ate more nuggets than got in the tin! Stress reliever! I hope she likes it! TGIF!

3 comments:

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Very cute, I would love to receive something like that!

Jacqueline
http://www.sparklescharmsandbows.blogspot.com

Shannon Roberts said...

What do I think??? Ummmm........that you should forget your neighbor & mail it to ME!!!!!! Luv ya!!

Christi Flores said...

This is a wonderful gift! I would love to receive something like this! Beautiful job!!