Sunday, September 7, 2008

Now for the cards




I did manage some time this week to make a few more cards. Still playing around trying to use up paper and embellishments that I have had around, and inking up some stamps not yet played with!
The first one is in honor of the first Monday Night Football Game of the season tomorrow night. Minnesota Vikings v. Green Bay Packers. Go VIKES!!! We are huge football fans in our house and I am so excited for the season to begin! Our team is showing promise this year and I have a great team on my fantasy football too. This game will be of particular interest because of all the controversy during the off season and preseason with Brett Favre and rumors that he wanted to come to Minnesota to play. Green Bay would have liked to see him play for anyone, EXCEPT Minnesota!! We are huge rivals and it will be a great game! GO VIKES!!!
The second card I got the idea from a post I saw on SCS, but changed up the layout and paper. I loved the sentiment though and couldn't resist trying this card out! Having three kids and a Siberian Husky, it can be a challenge to keep the house clean! Just keeping them all in check is overwhelming most days! My twins are 2 1/2 and showing every bit of the Terrible 2's with their constant crying, whining, tattling, screaming, etc. Then my 5 year old joins in with the same behaviors for attention... gets real interesting!
The third card is another one I saw on SCS but changed up the layout a bit. I love this Hanna set and it was my first time inking her up! I wish I looked so good when I was cleaning the house!!

7 comments:

christine said...

beautiful cards!!!!
tyfs :)

Debby said...

Very cute!

Lindsay said...

love love love them! especially the football/cheerleader one!

Christi Flores said...

All of your cards are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice cards. Love the Hannah set.

Kim said...

Sandie your cards are gorgeous! I love them all! You are super talented! And your kids are adorable!
Hugs~ Kim

Meli Palmer said...

Love these cards, especially the housewife one...reminds me of myself! :o)