Sunday, November 30, 2008


When I saw this image on SCS (card by Michelle Petermann) here: http://milwaukee-mommy.blogspot.com/2008/10/high-hopes-challenge-3.html, I instantly fell in love and thought of my son, Parker, and his twin sisters, Paige & Mackenzie! I contacted Michelle and she graciously sent me this and other High Hopes iamges to play with!! This card was my attempt at getting two girls in the wagon for the twins! I simply cut another girl from one of the images and raised her up on dimensionals to look like they were both in there. I used paper from the Fall MatStack and the flowers are from a local craft store here from Daisy D's Paper Co. The rest was SU materials, Pumpkin Pie paper (one of my favorite colors) and others using watercoloring technique. I need more practice with water coloring and blending. I really like how this turned out, thanks for looking!

6 comments:

stampingtink said...

Very sweet! Love it and the colors are really great.

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love it!

Michelle said...

This looks great, Sandie!! I love how you put the two girls in the wagon! Thanks so much for the mention ~~ let me know if you ever need more :)

Shannon Roberts said...

I luv it!! So cute never heard of them; off to check it out!

Meli Palmer said...

Oh, this card is precious! I love how you made twins. Adorable.

Christi Flores said...

Oh how cute!!!