Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hanna Goes for a Ride!


I had so much fun making this card! I was trying to capture my wild and rebellious side! :-)


Since having three kids and turning, uh, 29 plus change..... (he he he) I sometimes need to remember this side of myself and have some fun and relax!!! Speaking of, I am going on a trip this weekend to a Moms for Multiples Workshop!! I am soooooooooo excited! It will be my first time away from my kids and hubby for 2 nights! I really need this break and am looking forward to hanging out with adult women, the break out sessions, spa services, just having fun and doing whatever I want to!


Anyway, I used Crystal Effects on her pants to look like leather and also on her helmet to make it shine! I also used Silver Stickles on the rims and few other places to add some sparkle!!! I love the flower, it came with white petals and I just colored them with orange marker to match the card.

2 comments:

Kim's Life said...

Love it! Love the Crystal Effects & the Stickles!

Anonymous said...

I love how this turned out and I LOVE the leather pants! Great job, Sandie!