Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thank you, thank you, thank you!


I wanted to post a thank you today to my great friend Andi who sent me this very pretty Huggybella card!!! I love the colors, the layout, and that it is colored to look like the two of us (that's me in the green, my favorite color!!! And the big blond curls!) She also used stickles to add some sparkle, we both love to use these all the time!!! Great job Andi!


I'd also like to thank two special ladies who commented on my post yesterday about Paigey. That was so sweet and thoughtful, Paige's medical issues have been a constant source of worry and not knowing what the future will bring, but we feel very blessed to have such a healthy, beautiful girl in spite of it all! Thanks especially to Kisha (Sunflowabella), your comments really touched my heart and brought a joyful tear to my eye! Thank you for making my day!


Sandie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you liked it! I took this image out and all I could think about was coloring it to look like us! I will definiely use this again for us and put us in all different outfits! Ha! :)