Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Latest Bella Creations





Here are my latest Bellas that I have made since I last posted. I just lovey Rockabella and used her with my Rock Queen Mat Stacks, ribbon, etc. from Michael's. On the pink and black card, I used Crystal Effects on her pants to make them look like leather and silver stickles on her top. On the other one with the music note ribbon, I used white stickles on her guitar and raspberry baubles from Stamping Bella. On the Flowahbella, I still need to add something, but wanted to show her beautiful dress!! I used Orange Peel stickles which really POP!!! I love the color! And the Billybootabella, she is one of my favorites, I used Crystal Effects on her boots and umbrella and then Turqoise stickles on her dress. Punched the flower out of Tempting Turqoise paper from Stampin' Up! and some turqoise gem stickers from Callie (another Bellaholic and my last Bella Sistah)! I also faux-stitched the border in Chocolate Chip to match the Chocolate Chip background piece. I really love this color combination!


I also want to thank my great Bella Sistah Friend Andi for her continued support and encouragement in my stamping and blogging! She's a true inspiration to me and I recently had a great Sunday at her house stamping Bellas all day long! Take a look at her blog for some awesome Bellas! http://craftsonawhim.com/


I also wanted to thank Jennifer Kraynak, my newest Bella Sistah, for the great package she sent, see post below for pic, and to encourage her in starting a blog as well!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

They are beautiful!! Nice bright colors - make me wish spring was really here!! Love the umbrella one!! (I always forget her name!!)

simone said...

wauw, love the Bella's.
Greetings Simone