Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy "Belated" Birthday to my best Girlfriend, Ellen!


I made this card for Ellen, for her birthday (belated)! She is such a special friend, my maid of honor, and I wanted to find something to tell her how special she is to me. I found a Willow Tree "Heart and Soul" figurine. We met over 20 years ago while we were both in the Marine Corps and by chance ended up roommates! We've been through a lifetime of ups and downs with each other and have always remained close, like sisters! She lives in SC and I in MN, and we only get to visit about 1 time a year, but when we do, we pick up right where we left off! I knew when Huggybella was released that my first card with it would be for Ellen! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

What a sweet card!

Anonymous said...

You have got a nice story to discuss. And giving a willow tree as a gift. It will look great when you give a willow tree as a gift. I have some information on
willow tree
Which can help you?

Anonymous said...

Great colors! I know your friend will love it!