Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bella Saturday



My goal today was to make some Bellas using images I have had ready to use and to use paper and embellishments I've had for a while. Ohsoprettybella is just too cute! I loved using my raspberry baubles I got from Stamping Bella, I like the color so much. Minivanabella shows my life to a "T!" It seems I never have enough hands for all the kids, and no matter how old they are, they still cling on my leg like in the picture! Recently, the kids have been fighting over who will hold my hand when we walk in a parking lot, etc. That always leaves someone out, so the one left out will push in and grab a finger of the hand that is already holding a hand! It's a battle to go anywhere!!! Plus, the smaller twin, Paige, always wants to be held like a baby. Then they start to fight, "my momma," "no, my momma!" It goes round and round between the three of them! Too funny! I like the saying, good humor, which is what us moms need a lot of, right?!

3 comments:

Jessica Ottevanger said...

Love your cards! I especilaaly like the saying on the second one, hihi!

Glitter Bella aka Jessica

Meli Palmer said...

That "I take my children everywhere..." sentiment is so funny!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Oh So Pretty Bella. I love all the pink! I haven't gotten any or even been to the site in ages. I like the new daisy one. I think it's really cute!