Saturday, August 2, 2008

Can it possibly be?!!!! Two months??!!!


Wow, does the time fly! It's been two months since I posted to this blog. It's been quite a busy summer with day camps for Parker, playdates for the kids, get-away weekends to the lake, holidays, etc. I'm looking forward to school starting this year, Parker will go to Kindergarten and the girls will go to ECFE again. Our schedules will be more set and things will slow a bit! A very sad part of this summer was that on July 3rd, we had to put my dog Foster to sleep. He was 10 and it was his time to go, but it was extremely difficult for me, he was my first baby! I miss him so much, especially when I'm in the kitchen, he used to always sit in a corner and watch me and wait to see if food fell for him, of course! And at night, when everyone else has gone to bed and I'm in my craft room stamping, etc., Foster would always be there, laying beside me. He would refuse to go upstairs to bed until I went, no matter how long I took or whatever. He was such a good dog, he had a good life, and he brought immeasurable happiness and love to our lives! My next project once things slow down is to do a scrapbook of him. I hope that he is somewhere today where he is not in pain and is happy... I miss you Foster! Love, Mommy

No comments: