Saturday, August 2, 2008

More cowgirls...




I had fun with these! Lots of stickles for accenting, ribbons, embossing and fun designer paper! I'm a total country music fan and love my cowboy boots! This girl's got some spunk and cute outfits! Speaking of country music, my mother-in-law and I go to country concerts together. We last saw Willie Nelson a couple of weeks ago. He was very good. A really funny thing, we were talking on the way to the concert about how there would probably be some smoking of an illegal kind going on. So about half way through the concert, as I catch a whiff of some funny odors... I nudge my MIL and say, "Do you smell that?" To which she replies, "Is that what that smells like?!" I just laughed, she's very cute! We always laugh about Toby Keith's song, "I'll never smoke weed with Willie again." When we saw Toby in concert, he talked about the story that goes with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you go to the concert? We were in IA with family fr the weekend and there was a Willy concert there. We didn't go, though. We played mini golf instead! :)