Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bunny Bath


I love how this card turned out! It's called Bunny Bath from Happy Hoppers. I have wanted to use this stamp for so long! It's definitely what I need when I finally get those kids in bed at night! I look at this image and almost feel the day's tension slip away! I used my aquapainter to color in the image on watercolor paper. The designer paper is Basic Grey Blush, love it!!! The ribbon is from Close to My Heart and really coordinates well with the Blush papers. I love the sentiment too... from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love..love...love this card and the saying Chilax is way too cute. Great card.
Cheri

Anonymous said...

This looks so comfortable. I really need to take more baths. I don't remember the last time I did! Your coloring looks great, too!