Tuesday, May 27, 2008

When it rains... It pours!!!


Geesh, I go for weeks and post nothing, but then all of a sudden, I get a few nights in my craft room with my tunes going and I'm getting my groove on! lol Here's another card I just finished for our previous babysitter who just graduated from college and has an identical twin sister, so I made two. She will be moving to Door County, Wisconsin and so we will lose one of our best babysitters ever! She's awesome and my children love her! She knows when she's in town to let us know, we'll be calling her up! lol I looked up their college to find out the school colors, and to my pleasant surprise, they are the same colors as my Minnesota Vikings!!!


I used to be Stampin' Up! demo so I tend to use most of their paper and inks, etc. On this card I used Summer Sun and Elegant Eggplant cardstock. I used the same colors to color in Diplomabella and found a matching sheer ribbon to go with it. I used Stampin' Up! Riveting stamp set for the circle and the 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches. Then added a couple of purple gemstone brads to liven it up a bit.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful graduation card...even if it is Viking colors! ha ha! This girl is from WI! hee hee! But my hubby would love the colors b/c they are his high school colors!

Have a BELLARIFIC Day!

Hugs~
Kim

Anonymous said...

Wow girl you Rock! I just love all the cards you posted! Hey, I would love a couple stamped images of diplomabella if you get a chance. Bella hugs,
Jennifer