Monday, May 19, 2008

Goodbye to Preschool...


Today was my son's last day of preschool before he goes to Kindergarten this fall. It's been such a great year and Parker made so many friends! None of the boys are going to be going to the same schools, so it was bittersweet today saying our goodbyes to the teachers and the kids, and for me too, saying goodbye to the moms that I've made friends with! Hopefully we will meet up with many of them this summer for playdates at the parks or beaches nearby!


I've been working hard to catch up on some crafting projects and get things mailed out. This is a card I made using Chefabella. I admit I did CASE most of the card, but did a few original things with it. I just love the colors together and the charm is from Stamping Bella, it's a chef's hat and rolling pin! So cute! The ribbon is from my Bella Sistah, Jennifer Kraynak, I could not wait to use it!! Thanks Jennifer!


Will post more this week when I finish up some things! I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! And turned out great. I think yours is even better than the one you cased...but I am biased because I am your friend. :)