Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PMS...is it real, or is it just my personality?!


I love that saying! Boy, since turning 40 and having twins, I have not been the same! Hot flashes, night sweats, moooodddd swings, memory loss, you name it!!! lol My doctor says it's a little early for perimenopause, but I sure hope that's the explanation! lol


I made this PMSbella card last night. I had a Bella Box Card Kit (from Paper Pretties) that I had not used yet. It had all the cardstock, ribbon, embellishments, and directions for the card. This is the first time I've used the fun flock. It's on the big over-sized chair, it was fun to use and makes the card cute, but a little tricky around the edges so I outlined it after it dried. I need more practice with this technique for sure! Then I used liquid applique for the popcorn. I like how it turned out. I have enough paper and embellishments to make 5 more cards, but think I will play around and make some different layout designs and colors. I like how this card turned out. I have another PMSbella on my blog that I altered to be a Minnesota Vikings fan watching the game. PMSbella has lots of options and versatility!

5 comments:

christine said...

luv the card
tyfs :)

Loreen said...

I love the popcorn! You did a great job with the fun flock. I think that the Quick Dry Tacky Adhesive works best with the fun flock. It is definitely a tricky thing to work with, so kudos to you! Thanks for sharing =)

Kim said...

I LOVE all of your new bella cards! Your work is BEAUTIFUL!

Hugs~
Kim

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Really cute cards, especially the PMS, that one on my wish list. I've heard of Fun Flock? It sounds neet. You have a really nice blog. I'm new to blogging.
Keep up the good work!

Jacqueline

Katie Cotton said...

Love it!

Katie C / blushabella