Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life really is "How You Bake It!"


I made this Chefabella a little different than the first one I did (I ran out of the correct color paper!) I like the sentiment and really loved the colors on this one. I was looking for something to go with it and found this ribbon I've had forever. You cannot tell in the picture, but the ribbon is a sheer pink and then has orange and yellow spots, matched great with the card! Then I used a chef hat and rolling pin charm from Stamping Bella to go with it. I also used orange stickles on her pants and tried to highlight with a white gel pen, sort of worked out!

2 comments:

Blog Master E said...

Such cute cards. I'm pretty new to Bellas, and I hadn't noticed this sentiment before...I love it :-)

Kim's Life said...

OMG, you are Talented!!!! Love them! Great Job!