Thursday, May 15, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Day!



I almost forgot, amidst the craziness of the spring, I did find time to make some nugget boxes for Parker's teachers at school. I had ordered these fabulous nugget tins a while back and wanted to try them out! I really like how they turned out and the teachers loved them! The school that Parker and the girls attend is just fabulous! All the teachers and staff have bent over backwards to help support our family and address each and every one of their needs, and mine! There is no state funding for preschool programs, but these people work very hard every day to make sure that each child receives a wonderful preschool education! Next year they are going to have a class just for multiples (twins, triplets, etc.) I am very excited to network with more moms who have multiples and to address the issues with them that go along with having twins! Also, I am joining the Parent Advisory Council next year, which helps to do fundraisers, and other fun events for the preschool. I feel like I want to give back to the school and help them in any way that I can so they can continue this program! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just DARLING!! :) TFS!

Loreen said...

I wish I taught your kids bc that is a really great gift =) At the high school level, we are definitely not appreciated like that lol =) Thanks for sharing!

Christi Flores said...

These are adorable!!!