Thursday, May 15, 2008

Where does the time go??!!






Well I just don't know where the time goes, it has been a busy, busy spring! I have received two new shipments of Bellas and some from Stampendous and High Hopes and have not even had a chance to play with them yet. But I figured it was time for some updates on my kiddos and I also wanted to post this awesome Mother's Day card I received from Andi with a huge Thank You and also a huge Thank You to Terri for sending me some terrific Fairy images from Stamping Bella!!! She did such a nice job on the stamping, such crisp and clear images!


These pictures of my girls are from our annual Mother/Daughter tea held at my mother-in-law's church. This is her oppotunity every year to show off her only granddaughters! Also there are pics of Parker from his "graduation" program from Preschool today! I can't believe my baby is going to be 5 this summer and going to Kindergarten this fall!!! {sniff, sniff} They did a program where they sang songs and he was singing the loudest and would bow after each song ended. The teachers commented on how he likes to perform! Not a shy boy at all!!

No comments: